Inspired by the request of a Rapture Right fan, Trev and i are going to put together a quick check fact blog about us. This QCFB will include beginner Rapture Right informations for new fans, and also hard to know informations for the die hard RR fan, things we’ve never allowed to be known.
This should be very fun and very informative!
THE RAPTURE RIGHT, FAQ AND QCFB, FUN LIST!
1. We are twins, Trevor is 3 minutes older than Tim.
2. We are Gods favorite Christians.
3. Trevor and Tim both write RR songs, although Trevor does all programming.
4. Both Trevor and Tim teach a youth awareness Christian group, comprised of youth members of their church. This group meets every Wednesday.
5. Both ride Vespa scooters.
6. Both live with their church pastor Jim Rick and his wife companion Heather Rick.
7. Tim and Trevor work at a Christian bookstore, the “Lighted Path”,owned by pastor Rick.
8. Neither has a girlfriend, although they are currently taking applications for house companion mates. If interested, please contact them via personal message email.
9.Trevor and Tim are Hardcore Christians or HC’s.
10. They currently drive an H3 when on tour, this replaced the H2 they used on previous tours.
11. Both are able to cast anti-prayers.
12. Each of them holds a chair on the panel of high ranking United States Christian officers. Each of them is rank “orange 6″.
13. They are both 23 years old (although Trevor is still 3 minutes older than Tim).
14. Tim is a very accomplished frisbee golf player and heads up his church frisbee golf team the “UFO’s” United. Frisbee. Order.
15. Their friend Eli makes their cartoons and takes all photos. Eli goes by the code name “cyree” he can be found in their top 8.
16. Both have read the bible a staggering, 4,340 times, and are currently submitting to the Guinness Book of World records, although this has hit a road block. Tm and Trevor want the Universe record for their bible accomplishment, but have been told by Guinness this title does not exist…….Yet
17. Trevor holds the record speed for Fastest Reading of the Whole Bible.
18 Their Hummer is equipped with a special GPS that uses Biblical geography.
19. Trevor once suffered from an afflicting Cinnabun addiction which lasted months.
20. Both were born without Original Sin.
21. One of Trevor’s knee caps is twice as big as the other.
22. They convert an average of about 25-30 people a month to Christianity (that’s conservative).
23. Both are leading experts on the meaning and study of the Lost Books of Elevations and Nezeriah.
24. Combined they own 18 one pound gold crosses which are aligned each morning with the sun at sunrise for help with the days first prayer. (Most important prayer of the day).
25. They are developing a video game who’s hero is a Bishop Priest. His mission is to destroy all violent video games that plague our youth. It’s looking pretty cool.
26. Trevor helps Wife Companion Heather with her Collector Boxes business once a week for an hour. It’s a non-profit business that raises gas money for the H3.
27. Tims full name is “Timothy Isaiah Christian” but he often goes by the shortened “Tim Is Christian”. Trevors full name is “Trevor Bernard Christian” although he often goes by “Trev B. Christian”.
28. Tim plays Kross Keyboards and Guitars.
29. Tentative name for thier video game is “Converstion Warriors”.
30. Trevors first band was “CrucifiX” a ska/punk 11 piece, which went on to sell 600,000 copies of thier debut album “Faith Injection” after Trevor left the group. Trevor played guitar.
31. They both speak latin and ancient greek, which allows them to translate the recently discovered lost books of Nezariah and Elevations.
32. Trevors bangs are 13 and 1/4 inches exactly, from forehead to chin.
33. All make-up and hair products that Tim and Trevor use, are imported from a small company located in Bethlehem, Palestine. The plants that are used to make the products are grown from soil, taken from Rachel’s tomb.
34. Both are avid rock climbers and have commissioned a famous architect to build them an indoor rock climbing wall, at thier Church. The cost will be well over 1 million, but thanks to donations and bake sales, the dream is becoming an answered prayer and long time granted wish, for Tim and Trevor.
35. Their website www.theraptureright.com is currently under construction and should be launched soon. It will include forums.